Snort mailing list archives

Re: 502.2 Bad Gateway Error Message

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 12:23:23 -0400

On 9/8/2014 8:48 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) wrote:

On Sep 8, 2014, at 2:38 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net
<mailto:wkitty42 () windstream net>> wrote:

On 9/8/2014 1:46 PM, Martin, Greg wrote:
I’m getting a 502.2 bad gateway error when trying to test out PHP in a web
browser.  I double-checked my PHP.INI file to make sure that I didn’t miss
anything and it looks good.  I also went into IIS and looked at the setup there
under Message Handler and that also looks good.  I restarted the IIS service as
well.  Could someone help me out on this?

i suspect you intended this to go to some other list than the snort-users list...

I actually asked him to write the snort-users list, as he is attempting to get
WINIDS configured, and the best place to do that is on the list.

OH! my bad... it didn't seem to be related to snort which is why i made that
statement... sorry about that :)