Snort mailing list archives

Re: INQUIRY - seeking suitable micro-appliance for snort deployment and centralized alerts console from variety of WAN deployments in residential networks

From: "Randal T. Rioux" <randy () procyonlabs com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 00:01:15 -0400

Tisk tisk, Jaime. You forgot to add the standard "redBorder is mine"
disclaimer.

Doug, you barely get a pass by saying "please use our security-onion
mailing list" in your message. I think that counts. Plus I like you. :-)

Yes folks, I've stuck my head out of the burrow to see what's going on
in here. I would like my new zen-like restraint from true caustic assery
noted and encouraged.

xoxo