Snort mailing list archives

Error 422 again

From: Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 23:34:34 -0400

Tonight, trying to download the latest rules using pulledpork v0.7.0, I get
the following error:

Checking latest MD5 for snortrules-snapshot-2941.tar.gz....
Error 422 when fetching
https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/snortrules-snapshot-2941.tar.gz.md5 at
/xxxx/pulledpork-0.7.0/pulledpork.pl line 463.
 main::md5file('xxxx', 'snortrules-snapshot-2941.tar.gz', '/tmp/', '
https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/&apos;) called at /xxxx/pulledpork-0.7.0/
pulledpork.pl line 1847

It seems that there were issues earlier in the month, but were addressed.
 Did I miss a fix needed to be done on the client side?

Thanks!
Andre'

--

Andre' M. DiMino
DeepEnd Research

"Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be
kind to each other and to everyone else" - 1 Thess 5:15 (NIV)