Snort mailing list archives

Snort Blog: The New Snort.org is here!

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 02:07:43 +0000

The New Snort.org<http://Snort.org> is here!

When the Cisco acquisition was announced, we created a list of things we wanted to accomplish right away, and right at
the top of that list was a complete refresh of the outward facing platforms. The old snort.org<http://snort.org> was
written in 2005. Except for moving to AWS several years ago, largely, it was the only major update to the system in
those 9 years.

We wanted to design a snort.org that provided a next-level user and purchase experience as well as the ability to roll
out new product offerings in the future and have one hub for all of it.

Read more below, including great new changes to the Snort Subscriber and Registered Rule Sets:

http://blog.snort.org/2014/07/the-new-snortorg-is-here.html
<http://blog.snort.org/2014/07/the-new-snortorg-is-here.html>

--
Joel Esler