Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Blog: We have a brand new Snort.org, and are moving to it soon!

From: Shirkdog <shirkdog () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 12:42:55 -0400

Hope it runs on BSD :)
On Jul 9, 2014 12:35 PM, "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com> wrote:

 The Snort.org that we've been using for the past decade is finally being
replaced, and if you follow the @Snort Twitter account, you've probably
seen a couple sneak peaks.

For awhile now, we've really wanted to modernize it, make it faster and
build it out for the future.  We decided the only way to do this properly,
was to rewrite the whole thing.  Backend infrastructure, front page,
purchasing system, licensing, customer experience, everything.

In order to prepare for the move, we have locked the Snort.org database.

 Read more below:

 http://blog.snort.org/2014/07/we-have-brand-new-snortorg-and-are.html
<http://blog.snort.org/2014/07/we-have-brand-new-snortorg-and-are.html>

 --