Snort mailing list archives

Fedora build

From: conma293 <conma293 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:01:19 +1200

Hey guys so I'm looking at doing a build of snort using the community fedora build doc - liking the look of that daemon
script.

2 questions -

1) how far away is 2970 I.e should I wait or goto 2961

2) which version of fedora would be recommended as most stable for that build and doc

Sent from my iPhone