Snort mailing list archives

Re: How to print incoming IP addresses

From: beenph <beenph () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 14:17:13 -0400

You can use something like that for example

perl -e 'use strict; use Socket; my $addr=pack("l","2325865063");
print inet_ntoa($addr)."\n" ;'
103.226.161.138

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:08 AM, Amtul Saboor <saboor.amtul () gmail com> wrote:
Hello

I have prepared a dynamic precprocessor, the only thing left is printing the
IP addresses, please see the following output and let me know what is the
correct way to see the IP addresses in proper format i.e. x.x.x.x.

Right now, this is how I am seeing the IP addresses:

1313027582
4046256698
2996644295
2325865063