Snort mailing list archives

Re: Help w/ barnyard2 issues

From: beenph <beenph () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 13:29:59 -0400

Make sure you have removed all potential duplicates in your database
especialy if you have upgraded from  by2 < 2-1.13 to 2-1.13.

Also you migh want to current current bug-fix-release which can be found here.
https://github.com/binf/barnyard2/tree/bug-fix-release

It fixes a few issues from 2-1.13 rel.

Cheers,
-elz