Snort mailing list archives

Re: Unable to do Port Mirroring with OpenWRT firmware on Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH2 Router

From: Teo En Ming <teo.en.ming () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 05:34:43 +0800

Both dd-wrt and OpenWRT don't work for me (in terms of port mirroring for
snort). I am very disappointed.

Teo En Ming

On Sun, Apr 6, 2014 at 5:07 AM, Bill Parker <wp02855 () gmail com> wrote:

I will need to research this, but if you have access to IRC (internet
relay chat), on freenode network, there is a official OpenWRT channel,
which you can get help on mirroring (which is what you're looking for).  I
will continue to research this issue for you as well (I don't have a router
which runs OpenWRT at the moment, otherwise I would look at this for you
directly).

Bill