Snort mailing list archives

Re: RE : Re: http_header usage

From: Cagri Ersen <cagri.ersen () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:55:57 +0300

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 6:29 PM, lists () packetmail net
<lists () packetmail net>wrote:

Really weird... wonder if it's an issue with superframes or something?
 You have
GSO/TSO disabled on the virtual NIC?

Maybe it's a virtual NIC issue...

Yes I've tested it on an enabled/disabled GSO/TSO nic, also I've used two
different hardware (a fusion and an ESX 5.0 hosts) to test it but nothing
changed.

--
Cagri Ersen
http://www.syslogs.org