Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: ../rules/blacklist.rules(22) Unknown ClassType: trojan-activity

From: Rameez Qureshi <rameez_q () hotmail co uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:16:59 +0100

That clears things up, I have went to the blacklist rule

I'm not sure as to why is throwing up that error and when commenting out one rule and going onto the next gives me the
same error

I have taken out the malware rules as I'm simply using snort for its detection of malicious attacks in the form of
scanning or attacks with metasploit

Thanks
Rameez

Sent from my iPhone