Snort mailing list archives

Re: IPS Inline Mode

From: Erdem Çulcu <erdem () boryazilim com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:54:20 +0300

I run with your command. I told you in previous messages. Snort doesnt
capture any packets with this command,

And Result

Run time for packet processing was 22.16156 seconds
Snort processed 0 packets.
Snort ran for 0 days 0 hours 0 minutes 22 seconds
   Pkts/sec:            0

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 1:50 PM, Meysam Farazmand <