Snort mailing list archives

Re: Typeset change logs

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 22:23:53 +0000

YM,

you are correct.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager
Threat Intelligence Team Lead
Vulnerability Research Team

On Mar 7, 2014, at 2:37 PM, Y M <snort () outlook com<mailto:snort () outlook com>> wrote:

Rules are usually shipped with the balanced policy as the default  (Joel, correct if I am wrong). This means that the
rule is/was disabled in the default policy. If that rule is marked with security ips policy in its metadata and you use
the security policy in your PulledPork, then yes it will get enabled.

YM