Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pulledpork and proprocessor rules

From: SnortFan <SnortFan () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 09:48:07 -0500

Hi Dave,
      I'm still kinda trying to figure this out as well. What you may try is modify the snort.conf to only enable the
preprocessor for reputation. Comment the rest out in the snort.conf. So you would still pull down all the preprocessors
with pulledpork but snort would only activate those two preprocessor rules. Warning, I'm just making an educated guess.
8-)

Joel?  Does that sound right?

Thanks,
Ed