Snort mailing list archives

Re: OPENFPC Proxy merge

From: Kevin Ross <kevross33 () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:36:01 +0000

Hi,

OK I have rebooted and I think it is worse. Machines are fully updated (64
bit Centos 6.4). Now when I request it comes back that no nodes returned
data; I go to the nodes and run a query for the PCAP direct on them using
the openfpc client and it just says there is a problem:  Problem processing
request: 0

PCAPs are running fine in captue and the openfpc -a status looks fine. I am
purely using this for PCAPs and not session capture. I am not really sure
what is wrong or how to begin troubleshooting it; is there any logs files I
might be missing?

Thanks,
Kevin