Snort mailing list archives

SNORT DB question

From: "Glass, Keith" <Keith.Glass () serco-na com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 12:04:36 -0500

I just ran PulledPork, and after passing the rules test, and re-starting services, I got this:
(starting up Barnyard2, running WinIDS on Win2008R2 and MySQL5.6)

ERROR: database mysql_error: Duplicate entry '576-2' for key 'PRIMARY'
        SQL=[INSERT INTO sig_reference (ref_id,sig_id,ref_seq) VALUES ('3052','576','2');]
Fatal Error, Quitting..

Suggestions ???

Keith A. Glass, CISSP CEH
Senior Design Engineer (Security)
SERCO-NA
11781 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, Suite 700
Fairfax, Virginia, 22033
(V) 703-788-2982
(C) 540-539-8448
keith.glass () serco-na com<mailto:keith.glass () fairoaks serco-na com>