Snort mailing list archives

Writing a dynamic rules

From: donfack zeufack hermann <donfack.hermann () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 06:51:30 +0100

Hi

First of all sorry for my english, and if my question is trivial and i'm
new in SNORT development and i just try my best to understand it.

I need to write a dynamic rule plugin for the SIP packet, I have also
read all code of SIP dynamic preprocessor and understand how it work.

But I have a problem, How can I use the preprocessorOption define in the
sf_snort_plugin_api  to use SIP Rule Option defined by the SIP dynamic
preprocessor ?
is it even possible ?

If it is not possible, can you give me a little example how to use the
preprocessorOption ?

Thanks in advance your help.