Snort mailing list archives

Re: UNKNOWN METHOD

From: Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 23:59:19 +0530

Hi,

I have enabled all preprocessors configurations; only my preproc rules are
disabled.
If you want to use, be specific about attributes used in preproc.
The following guide is good source for writing preprocessor, please have a
look
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/snort-ai/index.php?title=Snort_Preprocessors_Kickstart#A_Hello_World_Preprocessor
Hope this helps !

*--*