Snort mailing list archives

Snort.org Blog: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 11/05/2013

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 22:30:38 -0500

http://blog.snort.org/2013/11/sourcefire-vrt-certified-snort-rules.html

Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 11/05/2013

Just released:
Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 11/05/2013

We welcome the introduction of the newest rule release for today from the VRT. In this release we introduced 49 new
rules and made modifications to 57 additional rules.

There were three changes made to the snort.conf in this release:

The following ports were added to Stream5 (tcp - both), http_inspect, and HTTP_PORTS:
8081
56712
34412

--