Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort.org Blog: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 10/31/2013

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 18:42:34 -0400

Thank you for pointing it my mistake. The snort.conf is correct.  The blog post was wrong.

--
Joel Esler

On Nov 2, 2013, at 13:28, Anshuman Anil Deshmukh <anshuman () cybage com> wrote:

Hi Joel,

One observation. Just need to make you aware that in the mail below you have mentioned port 33330, but in the
snort.confs example page port mentioned is 33300. I believe 33300 is the correct port (used for Magnitude Exploit
Kit).

Thanks and Regards,
Anshuman