Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Instance

From: Nicholas Horton <fivetenets () me com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:43:45 -0400

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Nick

On 2013-10-30 13:05, Nicholas Horton wrote:
Just connection log at this point although I'm sure later they will
ask for more data.

What I just thought of is I guess I can move the pcap to another
system and use wire shark and sort there.

Just curious still if I can get the connection logs without doing the
copy and wire shark and sorting.

Nick

I suspect bro-ids.org may be more suited to this task.

James