Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mind/Brain Intrusion Prevention System

From: Jason <jason () brvenik com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:47:55 -0400

I had similar issues. Instead of risking a false negative I am now
considering using a localized EMP to disable these technologies. I
also have considered scheduling weekly MRI scans to see if neural
pathways are modified in any way over time. I'm not sure it will help
in your situation though. Please let us know what you discover.