Snort mailing list archives

ERROR: Can't set DAQ BPF filter to 'dna0:dna1' (pfring_daq_set_filter: BPF state machine compilation failed!)!

From: Avery Rozar <Avery.Rozar () i-techsupport com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 19:53:59 +0000

Trying to run my new box with a silicom card with DNA license. When I try to start snort, I get the following error.
Though, I don't even have BPF set, its #ed out.

ERROR: Can't set DAQ BPF filter to 'dna0:dna1' (pfring_daq_set_filter: BPF state machine compilation failed!)!

Is this a snort, or DNA config issue?

Thanks in advance!