Snort mailing list archives

Re: Apache Struts Vulnerabilities

From: Yap Ji Wen <jwyap1016 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 12:04:54 +0800

Hi Joel,

Thank you for the response and confirmation.
Very much appreciated.

Rgds,
Jiwen

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com> wrote:

We are working on coverage on these now.

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Yap Ji Wen <jwyap1016 () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Waldo Kitty,

Thank you for the response!
Yes I did a grep on all Struts related signatures, including those
without CVE references, but I could not find any coverage for
CVE-2013-2135<http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-2135>

CVE-2013-2134<http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-2134>

Hence wanted to double confirm if there really is no coverage for them
yet.

Regards