Snort mailing list archives

Thesis Project

From: Maurizio Del Vecchio <mauriziodelvecchio () ymail com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 21:10:28 +0200

Hi,
I'm going to graduate in Computer Science (three years course) in
Italian University of L'Aquila, I've just ended all the exams and I
would give a thesis about an IDS, in particular I would like to
partecipate in developing a snort plugin. I've read the following
article http://www.snort.org/assets/165/target_based_frag.pdf, it's very
interesting, and I would ask if actually there are work in progress on
frag3 and eventually if there is the opportunity to give my contribute.

Thank you for your attention

Maurizio