Snort mailing list archives

Re: high packet loss - low throughput

From: Doug Burks <doug.burks () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 08:45:35 -0400

Hi Michal,

I recently saw the following on the pfring dev list. You might want to take
a look and see if it might be related.

Author: cardigliano
Date: 2013-07-20 11:58:32 +0200 (Sat, 20 Jul 2013)
New Revision: 6616

Modified:
   trunk/PF_RING/userland/snort/pfring-daq-module/daq_pfring.c
Log:
stats fix

On Sunday, July 21, 2013, Michal Purzynski wrote:

 On 7/21/13 2:22 AM, Joel Esler wrote:

On Jul 20, 2013, at 6:46 PM, Michal Purzynski <michal () rsbac org<javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', 'michal () rsbac org');>>