Snort mailing list archives

Using Snort in your business

From: Josh Bitto <jbitto () onlineschool ca>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 09:47:21 -0700

Hello Everyone,

The higher ups are wanting to know how other snort users are using it in their own environment so I thought I would ask
a general question. We are an educational entity with mostly online school application (websites) so my question
is...How have you implemented snort and how has it improved the security of your network. I know it probably sounds
ridiculous, but please humor me. :)