Snort mailing list archives

Re: Replaying pcaps through Snort

From: Y M <snort () outlook com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 18:41:41 +0300

Nothing, just -c for the conf file.

I'm writing some rules, which worked fine on a real environment. But when running on a test environment, replicating
the same real scenario, its getting backwards.

So I thought im looking at the wrong direction; tagging on the responses, not the requests, but the responses do not
contain the content im matching on.

By the way, im planning to submit the rules to the VRT once I finish testing.

Thanks.
YM