Snort mailing list archives

Re: Rule Management UI

From: Agus <agus.262 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:30:42 -0300

All i found are deprecated / dead projects like snort center. :(

2013/5/22 Agus <agus.262 () gmail com>

hehe.. Nice. Thanks Jaime! The site looks great! Will give it a try. ALso
one thing that drew me a smile was the barnyard plugin for big data! i will
read how to implement this with logstash and ElasticSearch. Im using red is
as queue system as logstash has output input plugins. Will read about
kafka..

Gracias!