Snort mailing list archives

Quite new but need to understand snort's core.

From: Guy Martial Nkenne Tchassi <nkennetguy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 12:19:35 +0100

Hi everyone,

Up till now, i've been a simple snort user for netork surveillance.
Recently i've been confronted to a situation wich makes me want to get into
snort development. By that, i mean that i need to understand snort's source
code in order to be able to customize it to my requirements.
So i'll like you to help me with getting the snort source code, the
developper's documentation and some tips to get started.

Thanks.