Snort mailing list archives

Re: TCP session without 3-way handshake - Snort 2.9.4.5

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 22:01:36 -0400

On 5/14/2013 09:36, Nathan Page wrote:
Can someone tell me were I can find more out about the ‘TCP session without
3-way handshake’ error. I am getting a lot of these.

i've been seeing a huge amount of them too since we have updated some appliances
to 2.9.4.1... i posted this same question several days back and no one has
responded to it at all :/