Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard2 configure/compile problems and startup error: "Snort not compiled to use mysql" message followup - 1st time barnyard user

From: "Lars" <technicalfriend () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 13:45:30 -0400

Hi, yes that sounds REALLY helpful,

thanks beenph!

We had done the first two all but for deleting and recreating the waldo file
itself, but have not tried the other suggestions yet, we will.  You
definitely hit that barnyard2 error exactly too as the epoch words and all
you discussed are there, sounds promising.  We had tried toggled the
timestamp option on and off already but by itself that one step did not fix
it.

Will do the other steps you suggested and get back with results maybe later
tonight.

KJ / team