Snort mailing list archives

Re: error on /etc/rc.d/init.d/snort

From: Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 18:48:50 +0000

It looks like there should be a line break in the stop section..

if ! rh_status_q; thenrm -f $lockfile
exit 0
stop
;;

Should be

stop)
if ! rh_status_q; then
rm -f $lockfile
exit 0
stop
;;

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Gmail-manhtien <manhtien0307 () gmail com> wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem about source code of file /etc/rc.d/init.d/snort.
I read document:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/snort-org/www/assets/202/snort2945_CentOS6x.pdf.
I completed steps but When I creat file snort and input source code on
document. I start snort and I have a problem at line 151:

start)
rh_status_q && exit 0
start
;;