Snort mailing list archives

Using SNORT

From: "lioncub83 () yahoo com" <lioncub83 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 21:34:03 +0000

Sent from Windows Mail

Howdy folks I’m new to snort or any of it’s sort of application and i’m trying to figure out how to use it. I’m a
windows user currently running windows 8 and my command prompt experience is limited. Can anybody tell me how to start
using the program because i’m not able to figure it out from the documentation so far. I’d appreciate any help you can
give me. Either way hope you all have a  great day. Take care