Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort inline mode

From: Phil Daws <uxbod () splatnix net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 14:04:04 +0100 (BST)

Googled and found this.

http://www.corypratt.com/projects/snort-2-8-5-2-inline-base-on-ubuntu/

----- Original Message -----
From: "Balla István" <balla.bmf () gmail com>
To: snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Sent: Wednesday, 17 April, 2013 1:07:59 PM
Subject: [Snort-users] snort inline mode

hey guys,
I was looking for some documentation how to deploy snort in inline mode on ubuntu. I found docs to deploy in passive
mode but I want the traffic to go thru on snort. I configured two nics in promisc mode but I do need configuration for
inline mode to let traffic flow from the in to the out interface.
knowledge about any documentation for inline mode?
thanks