Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort only partially alerting

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 17:07:42 -0400

On 6/26/2013 16:31, Frank Calone wrote:
oh no, I'm afraid of all the work this is going to bring about.  Guess I'll
be working late tonight!!!

tonight?!? you are optimistic, aren't you ;) :lol: O:)

glad to hear that you got it "fixed"... i don't even know where to begin to try
to troubleshoot the truncated packet problem that you were having but finding
that and fixing it would be the real fix... in any case, glad to see that you
got it handled for your situation ;)