Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort on ARM

From: Christian Mahlig <mahlig () cais de>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 19:14:26 +0200

Am 11.06.2013 17:52, schrieb Joel Esler:
On Jun 11, 2013, at 11:43 AM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net
<mailto:wkitty42 () windstream net>> wrote:

After some hours with Google_Search - my opinion is, the dynamicrules
(i386/x64) doens't work on the arm Plattform. Is there any solution... ?

did you compile those SO rules on your target machine or are you
trying to use
precompiled ones??

We don't compile for ARM.  So you'll either have to compile the open
Shared Object rules on your own system, or you'll have to turn the
shared object rules off on your system..

Hi !

I have seen it on the homepage - it's a shame.

Do you known a good tutorial, how i can compile the open Shared Object
rules ?