Snort mailing list archives

Re: Bases for writting snort rules

From: Guy Martial Nkenne Tchassi <nkennetguy () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:02:25 +0100

Thanks for your reaction but i'm still not understanding the criteria on
wich snort rules currently released on snort.org are written.
The purpose for this question is to know how to obtain the description of
well-known intrusions in order to get a clearer definition of what is an
'intrusion'.

Please help me understand better.