Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort distributions

From: Jaime Nebrera <jnebrera () eneotecnologia com>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:59:48 +0100

   Hi Alejandro,

Ok, thank you...now I'm seeing the EasyIDS distribution but it's from
2009 I've checked.

The last question: does SecurityOnion let real time alerting by
mail??? Because it's very important that alerts come to me and not to
access a web page like BASE to check alerts once a day.

   Honestly, I dont know. We develop redBorder :D

--
Jaime Nebrera - jnebrera () eneotecnologia com
Consultor TI - ENEO Tecnologia SL