Snort mailing list archives

Re: Add Data Into New Tables

From: waseem sarwar <waseemsarwar103 () hotmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 12:34:15 +0500

Hi Jeol,
I was able to sort it out. Kind regards for your support.
Thanks,Waseem

From: waseemsarwar103 () hotmail com
To: jesler () sourcefire com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 11:18:23 +0500
CC: snort-devel () lists sourceforge net
Subject: Re: [Snort-devel] Add Data Into New Tables

Hi Joel,
Many thanks. I am on version 2.9.1. If you could please share the knowledge-base for the file in previous versions,
that would be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.
Regards,Waseem