Snort mailing list archives

Re: WAN and LAN interfaces

From: Josh Bitto <jbitto () onlineschool ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 09:21:19 -0800

I think I'm gonna have to go a different route on snort......

Pfsense with snort can monitor my WAN interface, but not my internal network....So I'm think I need to make a VM linux
box and put it behind my firewall.....Does anyone else have a setup like this and could you give me some pointers on
how to proceed?