Snort mailing list archives

Snort on Amazon EC2

From: Greg Taylor-Broun <gtbroun () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:42:33 -0800

Hi,
I'm following the instructions in the "Quick Start Guide for using
Sourcefire Snort on Amazon EC2" from teh snort.org docs website.
In the doc it refers to an Amazon EC2 Sourcefire image that I can't seem to
find any more under the "instance-store images" section.

Does anyone know if the image is still out there or has it been removed?

Thanks