Snort mailing list archives

Re: ERROR: parser.c(5302)

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 15:32:58 -0500

On 3/27/2013 02:09, ali hamza wrote:
hi ,

I am using snort 2.9.2 on ubuntu.
I updated snort.conf file and got the error Sad smile
" *ERROR: parser.c(5302) Could not stat dynamic module path
"/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor/": No such file or directory. *"

although I've set the paths of these dynamic preprocessors.
what can i do to regain my snort now?

what the output of the following command?

ls -la /usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor