Snort mailing list archives

Any advice on usable SNORT code that can work on an Altera FPGA?

From: "Brian Durwood" <Brian.durwood () ImpulseC com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 10:55:00 -0800

Hi,

We are collaborating on an academic project to accelerate SNORT in an Altera
Stratix V FPGA. It is a proof of concept. Not funded and in collaboration
with a University.

We'd greatly appreciate not reinventing the wheel. If anyone knows of prior
work on accelerating SNORT in FPGA we'd appreciate a point in the right
direction.

Respectfully,

Brian

Brian Durwood | Co-founder | Impulse C | Tools, training and IP to help
accelerate algorithms in FPGAs | 415.272.5882

About Impulse: Used by organizations from Wall Street to NASA, the Impulse
optimizing compiler helps teams efficiently move C based logic to FPGA. With
an open architecture, available turn-key systems and rich IP libraries,
Impulse solutions are quick to implement, accessible and upgrade easily.