Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard2 startup/service script files

From: Jack <kingofnerds () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 18:44:29 -0500

There have been some community submitted startup scripts that work pretty
well. Just look in the archives of this list, and you will find a couple of
examples
On Nov 16, 2012 6:33 PM, "Tony Robinson" <deusexmachina667 () gmail com> wrote:

hm...

I never noticed a startup script for barnyard in the times I've compiled
it. of course, outside of the configure, make and barnyard2.conf files that
come out of the tarball, I wasn't really paying attention...

Why not create an entry in /etc/rc.local for barnyard?

-DA