Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort rule for IP ID

From: Balasubramaniam Natarajan <bala150985 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 04:38:30 -0500

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Diwakar Dinkar
<diwakar.dinkar () gmail com>wrote:

Hello,

  I want to write a rule to generate the alert for the specific IP
Identification field of the IP Header.  Please, tell me the way to write
the snort rule for the specific IP Identification. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
DKD

http://manual.snort.org/node33.html#SECTION00464000000000000000

 --