Snort mailing list archives

Re: Quick rule question

From: Mike Cox <mike.cox52 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 09:59:52 -0500

Haha, Joel beat me to it while I was typing a response and our responses
are eerily similar and basically the same thing (the snort stuff is exact
which is even more weird since we escaped certain things and used the same
raw specifications in the content matchs).

-Mike Cox
 a.k.a. "Joel Jr."
 L21lIGJlaW5nIGdyb29tZWQgZm9yIEpvZWwncyBqb2IgYnV0IGRvbid0IHRlbGwgaGltIHBsZWFzZQ==
 QW0gSSBhIFNvdXJjZWZpcmUgaW50ZXJuPw==
 T3IgYW0gSSBhbiBhbHRlciBlZ28/ICBJIGhvcGUgeW91IGRpZG4ndCBkZWNvZGUgdGhpcy4uLi4=