Snort mailing list archives

Re: Where's Waldo?

From: AllowOverride <allowoverride () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 17:12:11 -0700

yep, i agree, i like base(still do) used it for years out of the box,
pretty looking too.

however, the more chunks of meat(barnyard2) you throw into the stew,
well, you are going to need add more seasoning to be back it's original
flavor.

if someone can pick up this dead dog, i'd like to shake their hand :)

i can see how barnyard2 and unified2 is needed, but for small office and
catching bank robbers, well, its good enough as long as you back up data
elsewhere..