Snort mailing list archives

Re: GUI for snort

From: Jaime Nebrera <jnebrera () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:46:05 +0200

As others have suggested, if you just want to see the events produced by Snort, Snorby is the best option (or Snorby
based options)

If you want to add to this the actual management of Snort, rules, etc I would suggest redBorder.net It actually
employees Snorby for event management :-)

Enviado desde Xperia™ S