Snort mailing list archives

Re: mysql error prevails...

From: AllowOverride <allowoverride () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 14:15:22 -0700

yep and your cmd syntax janked my mysql user config. thanks ;)
good news i can fix it np.

--- Begin Message --- From: beenph <beenph () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 16:13:26 -0400
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 4:10 PM, AllowOverride <allowoverride () gmail com> wrote:
thanks but are you going to make me guess at this point? don't you think
i have suffered enough?

whats the syntax, i would have said if i knew to anyone asking... its
call community.

i can study the mysql manual later, i just want to get this up and
running, im going on two weeks dude...

i hope this i not how one gets free support here, that would be
tragic...

i dont want to mess and make it worse typing perm cmds in mysql at this
point, if you know, just say!

thanks, if not, anyone else ?

When birds hatch they stay in the nest for a while but if they want to
survive they have to jump
down the tree and fly.

ALL the information you need have been posted to you in previous e-mail.

You will need to jump.

-elz

--- End Message ---